- Performance Coach of a Russian-owned safety, leadership and performance consulting company based in Yuzhno-Sakhalisk, Russia. Currently CAVU Coach on drilling land Rig (Russian Federation) embedded within organizations from leadership to the front line, ensuring communications and procedural expectations are aligned and effective in order to drive predictable performance, profitability and safety outcomes.
- Venue Security Specialist for European Games Operation Committee.
- Operational Detachment Commander in Navy Special Operations (SEAL).
Salve Regina University (USA): Master’s of Arts in International Relations.
Naval War College . Security, Strategy and Policy, and Joint Military Operations
The Azerbaijan Higher Naval Academy . Bachelor Degrees in Military Science. Surface Radio Communications
First Aid Training Level 1 and 2 (International SOS), NATO OPP (Phase II), Commando Tactical Training Program (Blackwater Training Center), Advanced Maritime CT Tactical Course, Joint Combined Exercise Training with Operational Detachment Alpha 0224 & 2222, 10th OCC E&F Evaluator Training Course, NSWRON-8 Special Warfare Tactics, International Explosive Ordnance Disposal EOD, Improvised Explosive Devices Course, Basic Airborne Course.
- CAVU Safety, Leadership and Performance Coach.
- Provides coaching & mentoring to drilling leadership in high performance/reliability organizations, covering Crew Resource Management principles to include; communication, situational awareness, leadership, teamwork decision making, and human factors for normal & emergency operations.
- Extensive experience in deliver strong communication and team working (joint) skills used to achieve and complete common and organizational objectives in Oil & Gas as well as in military intelligence and reconnaissance fields.
- Implement daily walkabouts on Rig to assist workforce for developing their CRM skills.
- Assisst leadership team to develop risk assessment and mitigation throughout operations on Rig.
- Provide lead direction to Security Officers at Suffolk Construction site on assigned shifts.
- Subject matter expert and consultant on security delivery by Government Securit.y Agencies.
- Delivered key strategic capability to the Navy as Commander of a specialist unit.