• Extensive diverse background based on 31 years of naval service characterized by leadership, training delivery, initiative, and a record of sustained mission success in high risk operations.
• Prior senior enlisted advisor to the Commander Navy Expeditionary Combat Command (2- star Flag Officer, CEO equivalent). Proven motivator with exceptional presentation, communication, problem solving, and team building skills.
• Senior Enlisted Keystone at National Defense University, 2007 • Navy War College-Senior Enlisted Academy, Newport R.I., 2005 • Instructor Training, Corry Station, FL, 1991
• Curriculum Development Course, Eglin AFB, FL, 1992
• Explosive Ordnance Disposal School, Indian Head, MD, 1986
• Lead coach for Halliburton North America Repair and Maintenance providing coaching and mentoring to all levels of leadership in high performance/reliability organizations, covering operational discipline to include planning, communication, execution, debriefs and lessons Learned for normal and emergency operations.
• Team Lead/Instructor for Department of State, Diplomatic Security Service, Counter Terrorism Explosive Incident Counter Measures. Providing basic and advanced courses of instruction for foreign country Police Bomb Squads globally.
• Prior senior enlisted advisor to the Commander Navy Expeditionary Combat Command (2- star Flag Officer, CEO equivalent). Represented the interests of 40,000 Explosive Ordnance Disposal (EOD), Navy Seabees, Maritime Security, Riverine, Maritime Civil Affairs and support personnel stationed and operating around the globe.