- Caleb Moore joined CAVU International as a Safety, Performance and Leadership Coach in 2020. Originally from Spokane, Washington, he served in the US Navy for 12 years and has worked as a human performance consultant and project manager in the oil and gas industry for over six years.
Certifications & Professional Experience
- Caleb started his career as a Naval Aircrewman on the EP-3E in the Pacific theater. He certified as an operator and evaluator for two crew positions and worked as a Russian interpreter during various US Navy exercises in the Asia-Pacific region before joining the international arms control community.
- As an arms control inspector and interpreter with the Defense Threat Reduction Agency, Caleb carried out unarmed aerial missions throughout Europe and the former Soviet Union on the OC-135B, Tu-154M and SAAB 340 observation aircraft under the Open Skies Treaty. He gained extensive diplomatic experience representing US Treaty interests in the Organization for Security and Cooperation in Europe and was called on multiple times to speak at the NATO Open Skies Introductory Course in Oberammergau, Germany. As a certified contracting officer’s representative (COR), Caleb managed imagery support contracts and was responsible for the operational readiness of the OC-135B on-board imagery suite and training for over 20 operators.
- Caleb went on to oversee the flagship DOD interpreter training program in Monterey, California. In addition to managing program assets, he certified as a Defense Language Institute instructor teaching future arms-controllers the fundamentals of the New START, Open Skies Treaty, Conventional Forces in Europe Treaty, and Plutonium Production Reactor Agreement. He certified over 60 specialists for high-visibility arms control and diplomatic positions before transitioning to civilian life.
- Caleb most recently served as a project manager at a startup consulting company where he oversaw human performance, Crew Resource Management and safety initiatives for multiple major operators in Europe, Asia and Africa.
- Caleb holds a B.S. from Excelsior College, Masters Certificate from American University, and an M.A. from the Monterey Institute of International Studies. He currently resides in Munich, Germany with his wife and two children.