- Eight years coaching of 5000 personnel on approximately 40 onshore/offshore rigs and supporting organizations throughout the Oil and Gas industry worldwide.
- Director of Standardization for over 400 domestic and international Performance Excellence consultants for a global solutions company. Based in Virginia Beach, VA.
- Seasoned senior executive and management expert with 35-years of strategic, operational and fiscal leadership in challenging joint, inter-agency and commercial environments.
- Combat experienced F/A-18 pilot & Commanding Officer with experience ranging from tactical carrier based strike operations to contingency planning for Combined Operations to 2nd in command of Nuclear Powered Aircraft Carrier, to advising the commercial energy sector.
- Exceptionally well suited to apply senior organizational expertise to support Performance Excellence consulting for any complex organization.
- Nuclear Power Qualification, Naval Nuclear Power School, 2006
- M.A. National Security and Strategic Studies, Naval War College, Newport, R.I., 2000 •
- B.S. Electrical Engineering, Virginia Military Institute.
- Certified Nuclear Plant Operator & Senior Supervisor, US Navy 2007
- Provides coaching & mentoring to all levels of leadership in high performance/reliability organizations, covering operational discipline to include planning, communication, execution, debriefs and lessons learned for normal & emergency operations.
- Served as the Chief of Staff for Combined Joint Task Force Horn of Africa, 2010-2011, directing over 1300 joint military personnel & civilians, conducting humanitarian planning & combat operations throughout a two million-square mile Operations Area.
- Served as 2nd in command for nuclear powered aircraft carrier, 2007-2009 with 5500 personnel & 66 combat aircraft, where he managed 18 departments operating a floating city with eight nuclear reactors, an airport with full servicing/repair facilities, fire & police Departments, hospital, dental facilities, laundry services, restaurants, warehousing, waste disposal, electrical distribution, communications systems, television network, IT infrastructure, sewage, water treatment & retail merchandising requirements for all supporting shipboard infrastructure.
- Commanding Officer(CEO) of Strike Fighter Squadron 113, where he led & was responsible for 260 personnel & $500M in assets, earning numerous readiness, efficiency, and safety accolades during deployed combat operations.
- From 2001-2002, Mr. Dixon was the Air to Air Weapons Requirements Officer, on the staff of the Chief of Naval Operations, leading three highly successful joint weapons programs while mobilizing and relocating post disaster, due to the 9-11 attack on his office at the Pentagon in Washington DC.