- Performance Excellence Coach, Event Lead and Project Manager aboard a variety of oil and gas platforms including jack-ups, tenders, semi-submersables and drill ships.
- Results driven and accomplished senior executive with over 32 years of strategic and operational experience.
- Force Master Chief for 16,000 global employees in a growing and extrememly dynamic environment. Senior Enlisted Advisor for a nuclear powered aircraft carrier and assigned battle group.
Exceptionally well suited to apply senior organizational expertise to support Performance Excellence consulting for any complex organization.
- Senior Enlisted Academy, 2001
- Command Master Chief Course, 2002
- Criminal Investigator Academy, 1990
- Provides coaching & mentoring to all levels of leadership in high performance/reliability organizations, covering operational discipline to include planning, communication, execution, debriefs and lessons learned for normal & emergency operations.
- Served as the Command Master Chief at the U.S. Navy’s largest aviation squadron charged with managing the country’s nuclear response.
- Air Craft carrier and AEGIS Destroyer Senior Enlisted Advisor charged with advising the Command on all matters relating to the growth and development of thousands of assigned employees.
- The U.S. Navy’s very first Force Master Chief for Navy Cyber forces, charged with the care and mentoring for 16,000 employee’s across the globe. Developed the most relevant and challenging warfare qualification for all assigned.